Sunday, October 14, 2012

...the passing of time.



Time. Where does it go? In the blink of an eye or the snap a finger, moments, hours, weeks, and years just fly by. As little children, time stood still. Christmas took an eternity to arrive, and summer seamed to last forever. As an adult, there simply aren't enough hours in a day. I look at the date of my last post and it seems unreal that almost an entire year has gone by since I have "put pen to paper". Well... at least not here. 

Since starting this blog in 2008, I have kept my Blogger persona quite separate from my everyday work life. It's been and will continue to be a place for my insights, my photographic view of the world around me, and glimpses into what inspires me to create. But, for the past year or so I've been kind of busy doing other things! And what are those you might ask? Well... a little background info on my "day job" might be in order. You can read all about that here. And while your there, please spend some time reading through the archives of "Atileier", where I have been spending a good deal of my time. The rest of my time has been curating and building the Walker Zanger following on Facebook,where you'll find Mosaic Mondays, and all things inspiring about design. And, if that's not enough, pop on over to Walker Zanger's Pinterest page, where I get to go crazy until the wee hours of the morning. (You can follow my personal Pin Boards by clicking on the tab at the top of this blog.) I'm also still working on the Walker Zanger San Francisco page and welcome new followers! 

I recently started working with two of my most favorite people and their Social Media presence, MacArthur Place, and Very Important Pets. Head on over take a peak and if the mood strikes you, become a fan. I know they, and I, will appreciate it!

Now all I have left to do is to work on Time. How to manage it, and have enough of it to tend to all the things I love. I'm getting the hang of it, but as they say... "Only Time will Tell".




7 comments:

شركة الماسة said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
شركة الماسة said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

شركة واحة الخليج بجدة ومكة ورابغ والطائف الشركة الأولى والأفضل في خدمات نقل العفش بجدة اذا كنت تريد الحفاظ على الاثاث الخاص بك فلا بد من ان تتصل على الفور على الرقم التالي 0555583146 رقم شركتنا اولى شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بجدة
لدينا افضل العمالة الماهرة والمدربة على نقل العفش بدون حدوق اي خسائر للعميل كل مايهمنا هو ارضاء العملاء وكسب ثقتهم لا تترددوا في التواصل معنا
من اهم خدماتنا :
افضل شركات نقل عفش برابغ
اسعار شركات نقل عفش برابغ
شركة نقل عفش برابغ رخيصة


لمار للتسويق الالكتروني said...

عزيزي العميل اذا كنت تبحث عن أفضل شركة كشف تسربات بجدة ومكة والطائف لا بد من ان تتصل الآن على شركة العلا لخدمات كشف تسربات بجدة وأيضا تعمل مؤسسة العلا في خدمات عزل الخزانات والاسطح والمسابح وحل مشاكل تسربات المياه التي تؤرق العديد ن العملاء لا تتردد في الاتصال بنا :
من اهم خدماتنا :
افضل شركة عزل خزانات بجدة
افضل شركة عزل مائى بجدة
افضل شركة عزل اسطح بجدة
افضل شركة كشف تسربات الحمامات بجدة
افضل شركة كشف تسربات الخزانات بجدة
افضل شركة كشف تسربات الأسطح بجدة
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المسابح بجدة
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة

على محمد said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء

مركز الاختيار للطب النفسي said...

تنظيف خزانات المياه
غسيل موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
نظافة منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بالرياض
ارخص شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
خدمات تنظيف المنازل
شركة تنظيف كنب
مشروع تنظيف المنازل
خدمات تنظيف
تنظيف
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

شركة نقل الاثاث said...

شركة البيت المميز لخدمات نقل الاثاث
شركة نقل الاثاث بالدمام
شركة نقل الاثاث بالخبر
شركة نقل الاثاث بالقطيف
شركة نقل الاثاث بالاحساء
شركة نقل الاثاث بالظهران
شركة نقل الاثاث بالصفوي

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails