Wednesday, November 5, 2008

...Kennett Square


I am on my way to Kennett Square Pennsylvania for a week of "all that is the season". My friend who I am visiting says that the leaves peaked last Sunday so there should still be tons of color to
satisfy my love affair with Fall. I'm sure I will come back with tons of photos to share, and stories from the state that helped to make history last night. I am, for once, at a loss as to how to express my feelings about the magnitude of last nights results and this mornings affirmation of hope for all that is possible. A friend of mine expressed it best in her posting today, "I Give You Sunflowers." Have a great week and I will share when I get back.

1 comment:

As Seen Thru My Eyes said...

I can hardly wait to see autumn through your eyes!
At this time of year, I long to be on the east coast.
Can't wait to see your photos! You lucky girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails