Saturday, February 6, 2010

...raindrops on roses.

Today is a rain day. A day to be at home, drink tea, be creative, stay in your PJ's and wistfully wish for spring. The sun peeks out every so often, but not enough to motivate me to get out into the rush of the weekend. I am trying to immerse myself in the concept of cleaning. The phrase "get organized" keeps popping up in some far off corner of my brain, but I continue to ignore it, and instead I'm traveling through past photos and waiting for the creative juices to flow.
I share with you these images of rain on petals, as a reminder of what glorious color is just around the corner as a result of a few simple rain days.

5 comments:

Beryn Hammil said...

What beautiful photographs. And a lovely garden too! I'm sure it's a real paradise in the Spring.

BailiwickStudio said...

Wonderful photos! We've had some nice rainy, indoor days as well. Love them! ::Jill

Diana Brito said...

and whiskers on kittens...

Hug to you honey.
Di

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine said...

Sorry I hit send too soon on that last comment so I had to delete.

Rainy days are meant for relaxing. Stay in the bathrobe, drink tea, and daydream. The cleaning will still be there tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails