Sunday, December 12, 2010

...an evening with friends and family





In my fantasy mind, which is far more organized than my real life mind, I thought I would somehow have the time to post daily quips about the activities leading up to the big holiday dinner. Well, as you know, that never happened and the day came upon me faster than I could type... Merry Christmas. And so, I will leave it up to your imagination...flour flying, boughs trimming, ribbons bowing, and cake cooking! Here are a few images of the wonderful evening to come from all the glorious and frenzied preparation. Every year I say... "this is the last one." But after all the candles are lit, fire is crackling, and the wine has been poured I look around at the friends and family gathered together and know that I will do it all again in a heartbeat. As the inscription says on my new punch bowl, given to me by one of my most closest friends....
" Together with friends and family is always the happiest place to be."

2 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Pat,
Absolutely beautiful. Everything looks like a fairy tale with all of the shine and sparkle.
Have a nice week.
Teresa

arrielle_p said...

I really like those table settings. You can really enjoy eating in there. :)

Philippine properties

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails